Saturday 1 December 2007

Hello World

At 10.41am on Friday the 30th of November, Sam Finlay Doughty eventually decided to join us.

One week late and as attention seeking as possible (5 people in the room not including Marie & me) and a whopping 9lb 1oz!

Marie & Sam are doing great but enough fluff - here are some pics!
Don't forget you can click on the pictures to see a bigger image (patronising session over).


Proof that he is a bruiser!



'Enough ogling - where's my milk?'



Whose this wrinkly old whinge bag? Your Dad!



After a hard day being born time to catch some zeds.



'Do I have to repeat myself - it's business time!'



Awake for 30hrs - by the looks of me you'd have thought I'd just given birth.



9lbs!! I'm having a puppy next time!



Sam & Mum having a bond.

As you would I'll stick some more pics on here soon.

2 comments:

aussieaunt said...

Congratulations!!!!! Marie and Sam you both look gorgeous..... Mark suggest you book yourself into a beautician - you look like you found it harder work than Marie ;o)

Look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks xxxxx

Nina C said...

Congrats. Great job Marie. Mark, if you think you're tired now just wait a couple of weeks. Ciaran is really excited now and can't wait to see Sam. He's agreed to feed and cuddle and had agreed to change nappies until he realised they weren't clean when they have to come off.

Roll on Xmas, Sam will get all the attention he's been craving in the last week!!